I am trying to print

I am trying to print a document, and I am unable to print anything because it says I have a difult printer, am I suppost to have a default printer?
4 answers Last reply
More about print

    One printer must be default.
    Do you have a printer?
    Is it attached to your PC or to another PC?
    What make and model of printer do you have?
    When did it last work correctly?
    What have you done to the PC since?
    Does it have ink in it?

    etc, etc, etc.
    www.coribright.com

    "Michelle" <mn71@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I am trying to print a document, and I am unable to print anything because
    it says I have a difult printer, am I suppost to have a default printer?

    I have produced a multi-page INEX on a spreadsheet, but
    can only print one (or a part of one) page. How do I
    print all pages? Should I be using SPREADSHEET or is
    there a better program?

    Why must you post under somone else's topic of a different question?

    Makes it hard to answer the first person. Please try and post your own
    topic so you could get help.

    "Keith" <keith.bowes@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> [...]

    Hi,
    In order for you to print a certain document, you
    have to set first your printer as your default printer.
    If you have more than 1 printer installed in your PC, set
    which printer you want your document to print to. If you
    don't know how to set your printer as your default
    printer, Go to your printer folder and right click then
    select "Set as default".

    Good Day!

Fax Document Microsoft Printers Windows XP