I am trying to print

May 26, 2004 11:21:05 PM

I am trying to print a document, and I am unable to print anything because it says I have a difult printer, am I suppost to have a default printer?

More about : print

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 12:17:52 AM

One printer must be default.
Do you have a printer?
Is it attached to your PC or to another PC?
What make and model of printer do you have?
When did it last work correctly?
What have you done to the PC since?
Does it have ink in it?

etc, etc, etc.
www.coribright.com

"Michelle" <mn71@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am trying to print a document, and I am unable to print anything because
it says I have a difult printer, am I suppost to have a default printer?
May 27, 2004 5:03:06 PM

I have produced a multi-page INEX on a spreadsheet, but
can only print one (or a part of one) page. How do I
print all pages? Should I be using SPREADSHEET or is
there a better program?
May 27, 2004 8:13:03 PM

Why must you post under somone else's topic of a different question?

Makes it hard to answer the first person. Please try and post your own
topic so you could get help.

"Keith" <keith.bowes@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> [...]
May 28, 2004 2:18:07 AM

Hi,
In order for you to print a certain document, you
have to set first your printer as your default printer.
If you have more than 1 printer installed in your PC, set
which printer you want your document to print to. If you
don't know how to set your printer as your default
printer, Go to your printer folder and right click then
select "Set as default".

Good Day!

!