Printing word perfect

I can't print anything in WordPerfect. It used to.
Notepad and Wordpad prints fine.
Any thoughts?
5 answers Last reply
More about printing word perfect

    Have you checked for updates to Word Perfect at the Corel website?
    (www.corel.com)
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Malcolm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't print anything in WordPerfect. It used to.
    > Notepad and Wordpad prints fine.
    > Any thoughts?

    Thanks Cari,
    I went to the Corel site but found no updates. They want to sell me the newest version #12.
    Oh well... Thanks for your reply.

    You didn't say which version you did have but:

    Updates for WP10 are at
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%2FDownloads%2FSupportDownloads&pname=WordPerfect+10

    Updates for WP9 are at:
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%2FDownloads%2FSupportDownloads&pname=WordPerfect+9

    Let's hope one of them is the right version!
    --

    > Thanks Cari,
    > I went to the Corel site but found no updates. They want to sell me the
    > newest version #12.
    > Oh well... Thanks for your reply.

    Thanks again Cari.
    I have WP11. Do you know where to go to get updates for this version?

    It comes up with three different versions of 11.

    Professional
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%2FDownloads%2FSupportDownloads&pname=WordPerfect+Office+11+%28Professional%29

    Standard
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%2FDownloads%2FSupportDownloads&pname=WordPerfect+Office+11+%28Standard%29

    OEM (if it came preinstalled on a Dell PC)
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%2FDownloads%2FSupportDownloads&pname=WordPerfect+Office+11+OEM

    > Thanks again Cari.
    > I have WP11. Do you know where to go to get updates for this version?

Fax Notepad Microsoft Windows XP