Printing word perfect

May 27, 2004 1:31:04 PM

I can't print anything in WordPerfect. It used to.
Notepad and Wordpad prints fine.
Any thoughts?

More about : printing word perfect

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 2:09:48 PM

Have you checked for updates to Word Perfect at the Corel website?
(www.corel.com)
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Malcolm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't print anything in WordPerfect. It used to.
> Notepad and Wordpad prints fine.
> Any thoughts?
May 27, 2004 7:06:02 PM

Thanks Cari,
I went to the Corel site but found no updates. They want to sell me the newest version #12.
Oh well... Thanks for your reply.
May 27, 2004 9:41:34 PM

You didn't say which version you did have but:

Updates for WP10 are at
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%...

Updates for WP9 are at:
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%...

Let's hope one of them is the right version!
--

> Thanks Cari,
> I went to the Corel site but found no updates. They want to sell me the
> newest version #12.
> Oh well... Thanks for your reply.
May 28, 2004 3:36:04 PM

Thanks again Cari.
I have WP11. Do you know where to go to get updates for this version?
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 8:17:18 PM

It comes up with three different versions of 11.

Professional
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%...

Standard
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2%...

OEM (if it came preinstalled on a Dell PC)

!