Dumb question: to get pictures from a Samsung phone

Last response: in Network Providers
February 9, 2005 6:19:48 PM

There is a suite of software products, snapit, sna? Drafts, I forgot what
it was called; different pieces get you phone book, vs pictures, vs
something else. I went brain dead, and forgot the name of the product.
(Difficult to search when you for got the name). I'd appreciate a refresher
pointer. Thanks dr.

--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you. Worred about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 2:38:36 PM

I was thinking about snap, and forgot it was part of future-dial. In case
anyone else needs it (although I haven't used it yet myself)
http://www.futuredial.com/matrix/M_Samsung.htm

--

"dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote in message
news:o SpOd.3788$hU7.1270@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
> There is a suite of software products, snapit, sna? Drafts, I forgot what
> it was called; different pieces get you phone book, vs pictures, vs
> something else. I went brain dead, and forgot the name of the product.
> (Difficult to search when you for got the name). I'd appreciate a
refresher
> pointer. Thanks dr.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
> you. Worred about leaving your email address..... yup, me too.

February 10, 2005 3:37:27 PM

Susteen DataPilot ? www.datapilot.com

!