Sign in with
Your question

Mw3 client command overflow in MULTIPLAYER

Last response: in Video Games
April 28, 2012 3:48:41 PM

Please, don't feed me the Hamburg invasion ***, I know.
I'm having a problem in MW3 and MW3 only (NP in CoD4, haven't tried MW2) where in any game, matchmaking or dedicated servers, where everything aside from me will stop moving. choppers will freeze. players will go lo-rez and start running in place, I can still run around fine (no skipping around) and my ammo depletes, I can switch weapons and everything. It started yesterday after playing on my clan's server for a couple hours, and no problems. Then I started getting booted out of everything. Help?
April 28, 2012 7:13:47 PM

Hi :) 

Do other games work ok ???

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
April 28, 2012 7:22:31 PM

CoD4 was fine last night on my regular server.
Was lagging a bit on Bf3 but it was an odd server.
I've been playing mostly SP aside from MW3.
I'll go test Battlefield again.
m
l
November 14, 2012 11:31:00 PM

TTP Kacey said:
Please, don't feed me the Hamburg invasion ***, I know.
I'm having a problem in MW3 and MW3 only (NP in CoD4, haven't tried MW2) where in any game, matchmaking or dedicated servers, where everything aside from me will stop moving. choppers will freeze. players will go lo-rez and start running in place, I can still run around fine (no skipping around) and my ammo depletes, I can switch weapons and everything. It started yesterday after playing on my clan's server for a couple hours, and no problems. Then I started getting booted out of everything. Help?

The problem is that the host can't sustain the connection with the other players. When that crap starts happening, it means you've lost connection to the host and that the server is just waiting to recognize it. Happens quite a bit to me too. especially when connected to the Russians (from USA).
m
l
!