Windows XP - How do I Disable the auto Network Printer Ins..

May 28, 2004 11:58:53 AM

Windows XP - How do I Disable the auto Network Printer
Install?

I have a small LAN of 84 nodes, all Windows XP Pro,
though connected to each other and several shared
resources, there are many shared Printers on my LAN, but
they are specifically for use by 2-3 users of a group.
Every node on the network finds and installs these shared
printers. I would prefer this feature to be disabled,
but can not find out how. If you have a suggestion or an
answer please email me.

Thanks,

Tim Watkins
watkinst@techie.com