Printer disappears

When XP reboots the printer is gone. HP Bus.inkjet 2200 loads slowly and prints OK until the PC is re-started.

I am presuming this is a printer that is connected direct to your PC and NOT
through a JetDirect card....

Ensure that the LPT settings in the BIOS are at EPP......

Use a good quality IEEE1284 cable

Right click on My Computer and select Properties.... From the Hardware Tab
select Device Manager... under the Com and Ports line, use the + to expand
the tree.... look at the Properties for the LPT port..... Ensure you have a
check mark in Enable Legacy Support.

Then try one more COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall:

The latest drivers are at the HP website at
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/CoreRedirect.jsp?targetPage=ftp%3A%2F%2Fftp.hp.com%2Fpub%2Fsoftlib%2Fsoftware1%2Fbi107%2Fbi-3360-2%2Fbi107en.exe

--
Cari
www.coribright.com