EQ2: Guild writ problem

My character is level 44 now, but I still keep getting guild writs to
kill goblins in Runnyeye from the Baron in the WFP militia house. I
am sick of RE and don't want to do writs there. How do I get past
this? Is there someone else I can get higher level writs from without
messing up faction? Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about guild writ problem

    friend@home.net wrote in news:er1f11tkc17fn048ognqcpmnc1oqb69m4q@4ax.com:

    > My character is level 44 now, but I still keep getting guild writs to
    > kill goblins in Runnyeye from the Baron in the WFP militia house. I
    > am sick of RE and don't want to do writs there. How do I get past
    > this? Is there someone else I can get higher level writs from without
    > messing up faction? Thanks for any help.

    Level up to 45, and your writs will move to a new location most likely. At
    least so far, they have changed every 5 levels for me.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 26 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage