EQ2: Guild writ problem

My character is level 44 now, but I still keep getting guild writs to
kill goblins in Runnyeye from the Baron in the WFP militia house. I
am sick of RE and don't want to do writs there. How do I get past
this? Is there someone else I can get higher level writs from without
messing up faction? Thanks for any help.

friend@home.net wrote in news:er1f11tkc17fn048ognqcpmnc1oqb69m4q@4ax.com:

> My character is level 44 now, but I still keep getting guild writs to
> kill goblins in Runnyeye from the Baron in the WFP militia house. I
> am sick of RE and don't want to do writs there. How do I get past
> this? Is there someone else I can get higher level writs from without
> messing up faction? Thanks for any help.

Level up to 45, and your writs will move to a new location most likely. At
least so far, they have changed every 5 levels for me.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 26 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage