Duncan

I see that someone has posted a message saying that adsl will not support fax sending and a dial up modem is required. I have a dial up modem and it is enabled but it still won't go. I hear the dialling but apparently there is no dial tone even though I can see from my mfc that the line is in use. So can anyone help ?

What messages do you receive?
What do you see in Event Viewer?
Are you connected to a standard analog phone line?
Is your modem on the Windows XP HCL list?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]