Closed

How do I fix Binary Domain?

I installed binary domain and it works perfectly. The game however is in letterbox view which makes the game feel so constricted. I'm playing at 1440X900. Is there a fix for this problem or perhaps a file that needs editing? Any help is appreciated.
6 answers Last reply
More about binary domain
  1. use the config setup in the install folder
  2. Console port so resolutions all cocked up, but you should be able to change the screen size, same area that you control brighness etc.
  3. yeah i thought so to but it really is only 1 option and thats to use the separate config exe.

the game itself is severely limited it doesnt even correctly list the keys you have to press if your not using a 360 pad.
  4. I have the same problem playing on 1920x1080 so I assume it's its a problem from the game.

HEXiT said:
    the game itself is severely limited it doesnt even correctly list the keys you have to press if your not using a 360 pad.

There is a fix for that. Go into BinaryDomainConfiguration, under Input Configuration tab, at top change Input Device to Keyboard, scroll to the bottom and change Input Display Icons to Keyboard.
  5. when i played it. i got a coped screen but as soon as the game started properly the whole screen was used.
    also i set mlaa as the antialiasing method other than that i just set my screen to 1920/1080

thanx for the tip snortan.
  6. Run BinaryDomainConfiguration as adminstrator and put a tick in enable vsync save & exit then all good :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Domain Games Video Games