Mmy 7478 runs but my no video display, only one button on/..

Last response: in Computer Brands
October 4, 2004 4:28:44 PM

Greetings Compaq users,
My Pc runs but my video screen is blank. So I unplugged from
behind. This is annoying, its my fathers Pc. Can we change cases for
two buttons 1 on/off the other reset. I'd like to change cases to
avert other issues if possible not pc savy (fix here). My dad got this
with no research just a good deal.

Help, Thanks
Trouble shooter
Frank
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 6:18:15 AM

Frank,
I had the same problem with my sisters 7478 and I finally had to replace the
motherboard, and now all is well.

Chip

!