Mmy 7478 runs but my no video display, only one button on/..

Greetings Compaq users,
My Pc runs but my video screen is blank. So I unplugged from
behind. This is annoying, its my fathers Pc. Can we change cases for
two buttons 1 on/off the other reset. I'd like to change cases to
avert other issues if possible not pc savy (fix here). My dad got this
with no research just a good deal.

Help, Thanks
Trouble shooter
Frank
1 answer Last reply
More about 7478 runs video display button

    Frank,
    I had the same problem with my sisters 7478 and I finally had to replace the
    motherboard, and now all is well.

    Chip
    "Frank Thomas" <franktt2@excite.com> wrote in message
    > Greetings Compaq users,
    > My Pc runs but my video screen is blank. So I unplugged from
    > behind. This is annoying, its my fathers Pc. Can we change cases for
    > two buttons 1 on/off the other reset. I'd like to change cases to
    > avert other issues if possible not pc savy (fix here). My dad got this
    > with no research just a good deal.
    >

    > Help, Thanks
    > Trouble shooter
    > Frank