printing web pages

cannot print web pages,receive message,
an error has occured on the script of this page
Line:93
Char:1
Error:Access is denied
Code:0
URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg
4 answers Last reply
More about printing pages

    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm

    www.coribright.com

    "jandie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > cannot print web pages,receive message,
    > an error has occured on the script of this page
    > Line:93
    > Char:1
    > Error:Access is denied
    > Code:0
    > URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

    Jandie,
    I have same message, did you crack it?
    Strukamula

    "jandie" wrote:

    > cannot print web pages,receive message,
    > an error has occured on the script of this page
    > Line:93
    > Char:1
    > Error:Access is denied
    > Code:0
    > URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

    Read the reply I already posted!

    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "strukamula" <strukamula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Jandie,
    > I have same message, did you crack it?
    > Strukamula
    >
    > "jandie" wrote:
    >
    >> cannot print web pages,receive message,
    >> an error has occured on the script of this page
    >> Line:93
    >> Char:1
    >> Error:Access is denied
    >> Code:0
    >> URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

    jandie,
    Surfairy has been installed, uninstall and reboot, it worked for me.
    Strukamula

    "jandie" wrote:

    > cannot print web pages,receive message,
    > an error has occured on the script of this page
    > Line:93
    > Char:1
    > Error:Access is denied
    > Code:0
    > URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

Fax System32 Microsoft Windows XP