printing web pages

cannot print web pages,receive message,
an error has occured on the script of this page
Line:93
Char:1
Error:Access is denied
Code:0
URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm

www.coribright.com

"jandie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> cannot print web pages,receive message,
> an error has occured on the script of this page
> Line:93
> Char:1
> Error:Access is denied
> Code:0
> URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

Jandie,
I have same message, did you crack it?
Strukamula

"jandie" wrote:

> cannot print web pages,receive message,
> an error has occured on the script of this page
> Line:93
> Char:1
> Error:Access is denied
> Code:0
> URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

Read the reply I already posted!

http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"strukamula" <strukamula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jandie,
> I have same message, did you crack it?
> Strukamula
>
> "jandie" wrote:
>
>> cannot print web pages,receive message,
>> an error has occured on the script of this page
>> Line:93
>> Char:1
>> Error:Access is denied
>> Code:0
>> URL:res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclcdll/preveiw.dlg

jandie,
Surfairy has been installed, uninstall and reboot, it worked for me.
Strukamula