HP4L printer driver

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a new computer. It crashed and they removed my
programms and put them on disk. The forgot to put my
printer driver software on to disk. I tried to load as
such from the net and succeded. It is in my computer but
when I try to get it going the computer will not open it
and add it as my printer. What should I do?

What happens when you try to install using the Add Printer Wizard?
www.coribright.com

"tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a new computer. It crashed and they removed my
> programms and put them on disk. The forgot to put my
> printer driver software on to disk. I tried to load as
> such from the net and succeded. It is in my computer but
> when I try to get it going the computer will not open it
> and add it as my printer. What should I do?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 10:59:56 -0700, "tom"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>,wrote:

>I have a new computer. It crashed and they removed my
>programms and put them on disk. The forgot to put my
>printer driver software on to disk. I tried to load as
>such from the net and succeded. It is in my computer but
>when I try to get it going the computer will not open it
>and add it as my printer. What should I do?

Hire someone to install it for you.

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007