Sign in with
Your question

HELP my BF3 crashes as im connecting to a server it used to play fine!

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Battlefield
  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2012 7:16:13 PM

My bf3 crashes while im connecting to this server, i dont know why my specs are below minimum but it still plays. it just suddenly crashes before it loads the map. and before i state my specs, dont be one of those assholes that just say "go buy a new computer" and then wave their internet dick around and post ther specs, unlike people like theese guys i do not have 1500 bucks to shell out for a brand new aleinware and am stuck with a two year old dell studio, so save your self the typing time and dont reply that. my specs are: windows seven ultimate 4 gigs ram generation 1 i5 CPU and a readon HD mobility 5400 card

More about : bf3 crashes connecting server play fine

April 29, 2012 9:38:04 PM

Hi :) 

Duplicate posts not allowed here at Toms....

And with an attitude like that I would be amazed if anyone bothered to help you....

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
April 30, 2012 12:34:30 AM

check the integrity of the download its likely your files are corrupted or you havent gotten the update that was issued yesterday.
you alredy have your answer to your other question in your other post but please stop with the insults or you will both stop getting help and the mods will boot you permanently.

theres a way to ask questions. all you had to say was please dont say upgrade as you cant afford it. then people will give you alternatives if they exist.
but your system is weak and wont play the game properly anyway. so i would say if you cant upgrade then you have wasted your cash on a game that is beyond your pc's ability to run it.
m
l
April 30, 2012 10:49:55 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Duplicate posts not allowed here at Toms....

And with an attitude like that I would be amazed if anyone bothered to help you....

All the best Brett :) 

this isnt a duplicate post, its for something diferent, but i copypasta'd the end bit with the specs cause im lazy
m
l
!