Sign in with
Your question

Please help me gain some frame rate in BF3

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2012 7:20:55 PM

Hi, i bought BF3 a while back and sence then ive been tearing my hear out trying to find a way to increase framerate, i have a crappy GFX card thats below minimum specs but the game runs my framerate is 30-40 sometimes making it to 50 inside and 60 to 100 looking up at the sky ive used most of the smoothing CFG files and lowered to minimum settings and resolution but nothing is helping, please if you know how to help me please take the time and write a response!

and before i state my specs, dont be one of those assholes that just say "go buy a new computer" and then wave their internet dick around and post ther specs, unlike people like theese guys i do not have 1500 bucks to shell out for a brand new aleinware and am stuck with a two year old dell studio, so save your self the typing time and dont reply like that. my specs are: windows seven ultimate 4 gigs ram generation 1 i5 CPU and a readon HD mobility 5400 card

More about : gain frame rate bf3

April 29, 2012 7:28:21 PM

Your second paragraph is pretty immature, sure, some people do that, but you could have just said "I don't have 1500$ to get a new computer, thanks."

Anyways, what is your budget? I would definitely card a new graphics card.
m
l
April 29, 2012 7:33:54 PM

gary1 said:
Your second paragraph is pretty immature, sure, some people do that, but you could have just said "I don't have 1500$ to get a new computer, thanks."

Anyways, what is your budget? I would definitely card a new graphics card.

My budget is 100 to 400 $ but im pretty sure my laptop cant accept new cards witch sucks, what do you think.
m
l
Related resources
April 29, 2012 7:52:18 PM

lower resolution?
m
l
April 29, 2012 8:07:37 PM

13thmonkey said:
lower resolution?

alredy done
m
l
April 29, 2012 8:58:59 PM

theres nothing you can do. you have already adjusted the cfg settings then your at the best your low end gfx can produce,,, your best option is to see if you can remove your current gfx, some lappys will allow it. but most wont. if your lucky then save up for a 555 or better.
i know you didnt want that but its the only thing that will increase your fps noticeably.
m
l
!