Printing Multiple Files

May 30, 2004 4:26:13 AM

I have lots of files I need to print and arrange in a specific order. There
is possibly 200 or more of these. How can I quickly print all of them in the
specific order? And, is there a way to preview these before printing?

Thanks,

Kevin
July 14, 2004 9:27:01 AM

I'm trying to print ~2000 PDF files that I generated. I sort them alphabetically by name, highlight them and then send to my printer, but when they print they do not print in the order I have arranged them. I can only print them one by one.
This did work with MS 2000, but now I have XP. ???
Any resolutions would be helpful.

!