Printing Multiple Files

I have lots of files I need to print and arrange in a specific order. There
is possibly 200 or more of these. How can I quickly print all of them in the
specific order? And, is there a way to preview these before printing?

Thanks,

Kevin
1 answer Last reply
More about printing multiple files

    I'm trying to print ~2000 PDF files that I generated. I sort them alphabetically by name, highlight them and then send to my printer, but when they print they do not print in the order I have arranged them. I can only print them one by one.
    This did work with MS 2000, but now I have XP. ???
    Any resolutions would be helpful.

    "ComputerSnack" wrote:

    > I have lots of files I need to print and arrange in a specific order. There
    > is possibly 200 or more of these. How can I quickly print all of them in the
    > specific order? And, is there a way to preview these before printing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Kevin

Fax Microsoft Windows XP