redwing3139

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Hello

I have a very basic questions about SWTOR

1)how does payment work?It has 3 different "editions" but then it also mentions monthly subscriptions??? I dont understand how it works.

fantanel

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
Hello.
if you buy the game, I think you get 30 days of payed game time. After the first month you must "buy" additional game time: either a game card, or monthly 14 euro fee, or something similar.

Clicking on each "edition" of the game from the basic/collector/etc will tell you what kind of bonuses you receive: for example, the basic one gives you nothing special, and the collector`s edition can give you (I am not 100% sure) a vehicle/mount you can use in the game, and access to special item-shops inside the game. This is just an example, check each version to see what they offer.

whatsthatnoise

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
Fantanel is right.

If you have a smartphone (iphone/android), add a digital security key (downloadable free app). Which allows you access to some of the so called "security key vendors" in game, selling some more extra stuff like different skins for your companions, etc.

Basic version should do it, the game is not much of a long term thing anyway.

Challen

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015
Fantanel and Whatsthatnoise both are totally right. The payment problem would be easily solved only if you have a smartphone and download a free app. Normally, there are 120+ payment methods adopted in some big and professional gold seller websites.

TRENDING THREADS