Receiving Fas problems with Windows XP

I have activated the fax capability and can send and receive faxes without
problems ....EXCEPT that after receiving one or two faxes normally I cannot
receive any other faxes. The modem is activated but the fax software only
records that there had been an unsuccessful attempt at receiving a fax. The
problem is resolved by rebooting the computer, which is not an acceptable
solution.

Any suggestions /solutions would be welcomed.

Regards

What's the modem you are using? Make sure it is certified by Microsoft
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/default.aspx?subid=22&xslt=categor
yl2&pgn=01a642fd-2790-420f-90bd-85df6a377206).

Is XP SP1 installed on the system?

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.