How to send fax using cable modem connection

Respected Billu Bhai

I am srikant from India I am using WindowsXp and I am
Using Cable Modem Plz clarify me the steps for Sending
fax. If it can only send fax and cant receive I can also
manage.
1 answer Last reply
More about send cable modem connection

    Many users don't realize that faxing is a function that can only use analog
    phone lines and analog fax modems. Accordingly, no fax software will
    function with cable modems or DSL lines. If you have no analog modem or
    phone line, you will need to use a fee based Internet Fax Service. Several
    are listed here: http://www.savetz.com/fax/

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Srikant" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Respected Billu Bhai
    >
    > I am srikant from India I am using WindowsXp and I am
    > Using Cable Modem Plz clarify me the steps for Sending
    > fax. If it can only send fax and cant receive I can also
    > manage.

Fax Cable Connection Modem Windows XP