How to send fax using cable modem connection

May 30, 2004 3:11:19 PM

Respected Billu Bhai

I am srikant from India I am using WindowsXp and I am
Using Cable Modem Plz clarify me the steps for Sending
fax. If it can only send fax and cant receive I can also
manage.
Anonymous
May 30, 2004 5:31:11 PM

Many users don't realize that faxing is a function that can only use analog
phone lines and analog fax modems. Accordingly, no fax software will
function with cable modems or DSL lines. If you have no analog modem or
phone line, you will need to use a fee based Internet Fax Service. Several
are listed here: http://www.savetz.com/fax/

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]