Photo printing wizard problem

When I select print in 'my pictures' folder, the photo
printing wizard would appears, and after selecting the
photos to print etc etc, and going through printing
settings etc etc, it finally give me page layout choices.
These used to range from one pic, to several pics on the
same page etc etc. Now the only option I get is 'full
page fax print: centered and rotated to fit' and Full
page photo print: centered and rotated to fit'. What
happened to all the other choices?

Can anyone help me solve this puzzle?

Did you change anything before this happened? Add any software? Upgrade?
Apply any patches?

"pedropatel" <juckes17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I select print in 'my pictures' folder, the photo
> printing wizard would appears, and after selecting the
> photos to print etc etc, and going through printing
> settings etc etc, it finally give me page layout choices.
> These used to range from one pic, to several pics on the
> same page etc etc. Now the only option I get is 'full
> page fax print: centered and rotated to fit' and Full
> page photo print: centered and rotated to fit'. What
> happened to all the other choices?
>
> Can anyone help me solve this puzzle?

Hmmm it's been quite a while since I have tried to print
pics to be honest! I suppose it could be something like
that :( How can I remedy this? Any ideas?

So, when you reach the "layout selection" window, the picture you want to
print is on the right side of window [Print preview] and layout selection on
the left [available layouts], is there not a scroll bar to the right of
[available layouts]?

"pedropatel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hmmm it's been quite a while since I have tried to print
> pics to be honest! I suppose it could be something like
> that :( How can I remedy this? Any ideas?

Picture or pictures, yes. Available layouts are the two I
mentioned in my 1st posting. There is NO scrollbar :(

Someone changed the default paper size! changed it back
and it now works fine. Thanks for trying to help,
appreciated.

Ok, I was just making sure the obvious wasn't over looked. I don't have any
answers on whats wrong. Could not find any Microsoft Knowledge Based
articles on Photo wizard problems.

Maybe somone else can help. In the mean time here are some options:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/may02/alarie1.asp