Print to file and fax pb

NB: This may be related to another post I sent regarding printing to a file from
a Windows application.

I noticed that one of my printer ports is FILE:
When I try to configure it, it says
"The Fax Talk driver is automatically installed when you install the Fax Talk Software"
Pb is I uninstalled Fax Talk.

Any suggestion ?

Leo
1 answer Last reply
More about print file

    Sounds like a bug in the Fax Talk port monitor.

    --
    Tony Edgecombe
    www.frogmorecs.com/ng

    "Leo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > NB: This may be related to another post I sent regarding printing to a
    file from
    > a Windows application.
    >
    > I noticed that one of my printer ports is FILE:
    > When I try to configure it, it says
    > "The Fax Talk driver is automatically installed when you install the Fax
    Talk Software"
    > Pb is I uninstalled Fax Talk.
    >
    > Any suggestion ?
    >
    > Leo