Print to file and fax pb

May 31, 2004 5:16:02 AM

NB: This may be related to another post I sent regarding printing to a file from
a Windows application.

I noticed that one of my printer ports is FILE:
When I try to configure it, it says
"The Fax Talk driver is automatically installed when you install the Fax Talk Software"
Pb is I uninstalled Fax Talk.

Any suggestion ?

Leo

More about : print file fax

Anonymous
June 7, 2004 3:03:18 PM

Sounds like a bug in the Fax Talk port monitor.

--
Tony Edgecombe
www.frogmorecs.com/ng

!