Canon Printer S630

I am having trouble installing my Printer.When the
printer starts the Led 1st comes on green then it starts
to BLIUNK 7 times then it willstop on Green.I canot get
to dowload the Drivers and when I do It will not let me
install the Printer.Could Some one HELP??

Thank You

George Kammerer

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprTechSupport.jsp?modelid=7100&section=10216&pname=S630&item=7100

A PDF support document here