CANNOT SEND FAX

Duncan

I have an adsl connection but I also have a dialup modem connected. When I try to send a fax I hear it dialling but reports no dial tone. My line is definitely being utilised but no connection seems to be made. I receive faxes no problem. Is the adsl connection interfering with my dialup modem or is it something else?

As long as you have an analog fax modem from the Windows XP HCL list hooked
to an anlaog phone line, it should work. ADSL won't interfere with that.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]