Canon Bjc_4300 error!

I need some help please! I have a HP PC running Windows XP media center. I
get the following error everytime I try to print something, "error occurred
during file creation". The heading of the error message is "Canon Bjc_4300".
I get the error also when trying to open some other programms, especally
ones installed recentlly.

The strange thing is that I don't have a BJC_4300 printer nor I ever had one
or installed its drivers on my PC. Another thing I noticed is that I don't
get this error when using the administrator account. Only get it when using
other users account on the PC.

Please let me know if you can help me or know of other places I can get
help. Thank you in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about canon bjc_4300 error

    Uninstall completely.... then reinstall.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "libness" <sabr12345@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I need some help please! I have a HP PC running Windows XP media center. I
    > get the following error everytime I try to print something, "error
    > occurred
    > during file creation". The heading of the error message is "Canon
    > Bjc_4300".
    > I get the error also when trying to open some other programms, especally
    > ones installed recentlly.
    >
    > The strange thing is that I don't have a BJC_4300 printer nor I ever had
    > one
    > or installed its drivers on my PC. Another thing I noticed is that I don't
    > get this error when using the administrator account. Only get it when
    > using
    > other users account on the PC.
    >
    > Please let me know if you can help me or know of other places I can get
    > help. Thank you in advance!

Canon Windows XP