outgoing fax remains pending until I reboot.

Jo

I have tried pausing and restarting,but I can only get it
to send by restarting pc

How are you sending the faxes? When you finish sending what is the status
column in Outbox (of client console) showing? Are there any event log
entries (type EventVwr in the command-line)?

Instead of rebooting try to restart the fax service (type 'net stop fax' and
then 'net start fax' on the command-line) & see if it gets sent.

--
Raghavendra R
purposes only.