Received Faxes distorted

jeff

When receiving faxes in XP Fax Console (from ANY fax
machine) image created is distorted into what appears to
be a letter-sized page but in landscape. Changing the fax
printer settings do not seem to effect (i think that just
changes fax send settings?). Tried numerous paper sizes &
layouts. I'm sure I'm missing some obvious setting,
though what it is escapes me. Any advice?

I would like to have a look at the fax received. Can you please send the
TIFF file for the received fax? Select the received fax in Fax Console,
Right Click and 'Save As...' to obtain the fax TIFF.

--
Arindam Basak
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,and confers no rights.