xp print problems

Hi, I have xp and am unable to print from limited
accounts.When trying to rectify the problem HP tell me to
check the securities tab on my settings. This tab is non
existant so am unable to use printer on all my accounts.
Please help

Go into the Control Panel and click on Printers & Faxes. Right click on the
printer and select Properties. In the Advanced tab, change the default
(Print using Print Spooler) to Print Directly to Printer.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com