hp deskjet 3322

June 2, 2004 1:13:26 AM

I am unable to install my hp 3322 printer. although the
plug and play recoginizes the printer and so does the
printer wiz., it is not a selection. previously it was a
selction with windows xp home edition but now i have xp
professional and nothing. an hp 3320 slection works but
it is not a slection either. what's the deal, please
help, i'm stumped. thanks muchly

More about : deskjet 3322

Anonymous
a b α HP
June 2, 2004 3:23:58 AM

Hello
You can download the drivers here
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product...

The HP Deskjet 3322 does not show up in the built-in supported driver list
so you will need to download the drivers from HP in the link above.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293378

--
Hope This Helps
Haus