hp deskjet 3322

I am unable to install my hp 3322 printer. although the
plug and play recoginizes the printer and so does the
printer wiz., it is not a selection. previously it was a
selction with windows xp home edition but now i have xp
professional and nothing. an hp 3320 slection works but
it is not a slection either. what's the deal, please
help, i'm stumped. thanks muchly
1 answer Last reply
More about deskjet 3322

    Hello
    You can download the drivers here
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=360484&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

    The HP Deskjet 3322 does not show up in the built-in supported driver list
    so you will need to download the drivers from HP in the link above.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293378

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "wilber" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am unable to install my hp 3322 printer. although the
    > plug and play recoginizes the printer and so does the
    > printer wiz., it is not a selection. previously it was a
    > selction with windows xp home edition but now i have xp
    > professional and nothing. an hp 3320 slection works but
    > it is not a slection either. what's the deal, please
    > help, i'm stumped. thanks muchly

Printers Hewlett Packard Windows XP