Spooler SubSystem App

Tags:
  • Windows XP
June 2, 2004 1:18:42 AM

Recently, in fact I think it started after I upgraded to
Zone Alarm Pro, I am unable to access my home network
from my Toshiba Satellite Notebook. When I try to reset
the network up, I get the error message "Spooler
SubSybtem App has encountered a problem and needs to
close". This has become extremely frustrating, I work
from home and on both my desktop and laptop, as well as
in the field and at my office. I NEED to be able to
access both computers. What's happening? I have enabled
the ZoneAlarm to accept both computers, so I'm stumped.

More about : spooler subsystem app

Anonymous
June 2, 2004 3:12:09 PM

See the KB article at: