Cannot add local printer

The 'Add Printer' Wizard has the local printer selection
greyed out. It cannot be selected. This is true even
though I'm logged in as administrator.

Article #297780 touches on this behaviour, but claims the
administrator user has these rights.

I cannot add a printer. Ideas?

Thanks,
Don
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot local printer

    Try running a System File Check.

    From the command prompt, type:

    sfc /scannow
    (and hit enter)

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The 'Add Printer' Wizard has the local printer selection
    > greyed out. It cannot be selected. This is true even
    > though I'm logged in as administrator.
    >
    > Article #297780 touches on this behaviour, but claims the
    > administrator user has these rights.
    >
    > I cannot add a printer. Ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don