Printer won't allow margin under 2.67"

I'm running Windows XP with HP 4500 LaserJet color printer. I have a document with several pages, the first 5 are landscape orientation and the last page is Portrait orientation. It all used to print fine. Now the last page Portrait page won't allow a bottom margin of less than 2.67". Any suggestions?

This is a known problem with MS Word and some editions of the HP 4000 series
(including 4500) printer drivers.

I suggest downloading the updated driver from
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html.

You don't mention if the printer is a Network or Local printer. If the
printer is a "Network Printer" (shared from another computer) and the Print
Server is running NT 4.0, you may not be able to correct this problem. The
only solution I'm aware of is to switch to a Windows 2000 or later Print
Server.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.