Newsgroups on EVDO Internet Access

Shiva

Hi,

I shall be glad if someone can inform me if I can use the Verizon EVDO
Wireless Internet service for newsgroups.

What are the settings for Outlook Express 6? And what username or password
do I use?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Shiva

Why not bypass OUTLOOK EXPRESS all together and read your newsgroups a
new way? Check out Groups Beta 2 at Google. They own the franchise to
the archive of all of USENET now.

You can do some really interesting things with GG2. First you can
'subscribe' any USENET group and have each message sent to you as an
email. OR you can have a DIGEST of new messages sent to you. You can
read messages while online using a web browser with interesting display
features. Google Groups 2 will thread the messages using different
colors to indicate different posters and levels of the thread.

It doesn't stop there. If you are using RSS or ATOM news aggregators
to grab news feeds from web sites you can also use that with GG2. Just
visit the ABOUT THIS GROUP LINK and look under ATOM FEEDS. There you
will find four choices

100 New topics
15 New topics