faxing freezes up my computer

When I send a fax, after the modem dials, my computer freezes up. It usually happens 30 to 34 seconds into the call.
I had a Pentium 3-650 and I would fax all the time. Now I have a Pentium 4-2.8. I don't think that would make a difference.
I'm using a Creative Modem, the same one out of my old P-3. Any help would be great!

Thanks I got it working. Thanks to Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS] and RPCProt.reg
Thanks again Hal!

You're welcome! :)

Hal
--