Printing via Macro or .PRn file?

June 3, 2004 6:26:03 AM

How do you print via a macro? I recorded one and it gave a complex print command but when I tried to run it, it said the file wasn't opened to enable macros but when I closed the file & reopened there was no "enable macros" button.

How do you print via a Word.prn file? I created a .prn file from Word but dragging it to the print queue it said to try it in the program that created the file, which didn't work.

Thanks.
June 3, 2004 11:34:50 AM

Enable macro's in Word:
Click tools/options/security
Click the button "Macro security" and set the level
to "Medium" this will enable Word to ask you at the
opening of the file if you want the macro's to be enabled
or not.
Hope it helps !

June 3, 2004 3:46:05 PM

Thanks JR, yes your help did the job!