XP Policies preventing me from connecting to a network pri..

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

The only message i get is....

"A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you
from connecting to this print queue"

What do i need to change to make the xp machines connect?
Please Help!

See if the MS KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;319939 helps.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.