Faxes will not send

I have set up MS fax and am receiving faxes with no
problem, but when I try to send faxes I receive a fatal
error??
1 answer Last reply
More about faxes send

    Check if your modem is set up properly and is enabled to send. You can check
    this form the devices tab in the Fax printer proeprties. Can you give us
    some more detail on the error you are getting? Try looking into event viewer
    to look for fax specific error events.

    --
    Vibha Rathi
    Microsoft Printing, Imaging & Fax Team

    purposes only.'

    "Ian Hainey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have set up MS fax and am receiving faxes with no
    > problem, but when I try to send faxes I receive a fatal
    > error??

Fax Microsoft Windows XP