XP freezing up after printing starts

June 4, 2004 10:51:02 PM

It happens after I print 3 or 4 with no problem. Doesn't matter if its an image, document or selected text from the net... when I hit 'print' the computer freezes after about 5 lines are printed and the printing stops. ??
Anonymous
June 5, 2004 3:42:00 AM

First thing to try is uninstalling and reinstalling

www.coribright.com

!