XP freezing up after printing starts

It happens after I print 3 or 4 with no problem. Doesn't matter if its an image, document or selected text from the net... when I hit 'print' the computer freezes after about 5 lines are printed and the printing stops. ??
1 answer Last reply
More about freezing printing starts

    First thing to try is uninstalling and reinstalling

    www.coribright.com

    "TFOSO" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It happens after I print 3 or 4 with no problem. Doesn't matter if its an
    image, document or selected text from the net... when I hit 'print' the
    computer freezes after about 5 lines are printed and the printing stops. ??

Microsoft Windows XP