Fax Console, Sent Items Unviewable

mark

My fax machine finally died last month. I downloaded the
MS Fax Console application to fax from the computer for
the mean time. It worked fine until I recently
downloaded the Office 2000 Service Release 1a - English
version. Now when I open the Fax Console to review sent
faxes, I am unable to open them. I get a message that
says "The system cannot find the file specified.
(2, 2200001366)" In Fax Properties I see the path
selected and checked for archiving faxes as C:\Documents
and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows
NT\MSFax\SentItems. This should be correct. I am able
to follow the path and manually select the folder which
then displays files of all the sent faxes with their job
ID numbers. Still, I should be able to go to this
directly from the Fax Console by right clicking the
particular fax of interest and selecting view. The
only "odd" thing I see that causes me concern is that the
path specifies Windows NT. I operate Windows XP with
Office 2000 (an upgrade form Office 97.) I really would
like to be told how stupid I am and how easily this can
be fixed.

Odd.
Can you view the faxes in other Folders?
Is your file association for TIF files correct?
Have you tried this hotfix?
Q322011

--
Russ Valentine