Can't get printer to work

June 5, 2004 12:11:02 PM

I am running Windows XP. My Epson EPL-5700i laser printer was working up until now. After moving the computer to a new room, it no longer prints. I've tried setting up with USB and now with a parallel cable. The printer is recognized, but when printing a test page gives the message "Printer failed to Print - check troubleshooter..." where I get no additional help.

Any advice?

Epson hasn't helped me, either...

More about : printer work

Anonymous
June 5, 2004 2:51:30 PM

Uninstall and reinstall as the first step....
Cari
www.coribright.com

!