Can't get printer to work

I am running Windows XP. My Epson EPL-5700i laser printer was working up until now. After moving the computer to a new room, it no longer prints. I've tried setting up with USB and now with a parallel cable. The printer is recognized, but when printing a test page gives the message "Printer failed to Print - check troubleshooter..." where I get no additional help.

Any advice?

Epson hasn't helped me, either...
1 answer Last reply
More about printer work

    Uninstall and reinstall as the first step....
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Colin Greene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am running Windows XP. My Epson EPL-5700i laser printer was working up
    >until now. After moving the computer to a new room, it no longer prints.
    >I've tried setting up with USB and now with a parallel cable. The printer
    >is recognized, but when printing a test page gives the message "Printer
    >failed to Print - check troubleshooter..." where I get no additional help.
    >
    > Any advice?
    >
    > Epson hasn't helped me, either...

Epson Printers Windows XP