Print Driver will not load

Ralph

I have an HP 882c printer, my OM printer software is not
compatable with XP Professional so I am trying to load
driver from XP drivers list per HP/Microsoft on line
help. My printer is listed in the printer options box.
I have tried several methods to load the driver included
with XP operating system. No printer driver will load.
The process always stops with "Printer driver was not
installed. Operation could not be completed." I also
tried loading from Printer Properties menu/add new
driver. My computer is a Dell with Intel Pentium III.

Have a look at the instructions for installing the printer as found on Hp's
web site.

http://tinyurl.com/37pce

Let us know.

Tom