Brother mfc 4600

I have XP and a Brother MFC 4600 printer Recently when I hit "print" the MFC 4600 spits out page after page of garbage and I have to hit cancel to stop it.
I went to Brothers homepage and they sy there is no driver update for this model.
This problem doesn't happen 100% of the time and has just started
1 answer Last reply
More about brother 4600

    Uninstall and reinstall CORRECTLY:
    www.coribright.com

    "Ray" <ray@rivowners.org> wrote in message
    > I have XP and a Brother MFC 4600 printer Recently when I hit "print" the
    MFC 4600 spits out page after page of garbage and I have to hit cancel to
    stop it.
    > I went to Brothers homepage and they sy there is no driver update for this
    model.
    > This problem doesn't happen 100% of the time and has just started

Windows XP Microsoft Brother