Can't print from Internet Explorer...HELP!

I'm running Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6. For a
while now I've been having a problem printing from Explorer
and Outlook. Explorer won't allow me to open up additional
windows while surfing or I assume open up the print dialog
box. I noticed today that in Outlook I CAN print text
messages, but it won't allow me to print HTML messages.
I've been using Netscape for several months now, but really
want to be able to use Explorer and Outlook. Please
contact me with any ideas at all. At this point I'm
willing to try anything! Thanks in advance for your help.

From Outlook or from Outlook Express?

What is the text of the error message that appears when you try to print
from IE?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com