CDM9900 PC sync software?

Rob wrote:
> What's the best software to sync my Audiovox CDM9900 with Outlook?
>
> Robert

I find the best one is quickllink mobile which is what comes with mobile
office. I've tested datapilot and future dial doesn't work.
Datapilot seems to erase all your speed dial settings as well as voice dial.

Quicklink Mobile doesn't change your settings.

Dan

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:02:04 -0500, Danny M. Smith wrote:

> Rob wrote:
>> What's the best software to sync my Audiovox CDM9900 with Outlook?
>>
>> Robert
>>

> I find the best one is quickllink mobile which is what comes with mobile
> office. I've tested datapilot and future dial doesn't work.
> Datapilot seems to erase all your speed dial settings as well as voice dial.
>
> Quicklink Mobile doesn't change your settings.
>
> Dan

I also tried all three and agree with Danny.

The Moble Office kit for the 9900 is also on sale now from VZW for $29.95
with the cable. A better price than Datapilot and SnapSync, and it's
supported by VZW.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:14:42 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
wrote:

>I also tried all three and agree with Danny.
>
>The Moble Office kit for the 9900 is also on sale now from VZW for $29.95
>with the cable. A better price than Datapilot and SnapSync, and it's
>supported by VZW.

I can't find the MOK anywhere. Any ideas where I can get it?

Thanks.....Sam

Sam Grant wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:14:42 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
> wrote:
>

>>I also tried all three and agree with Danny.
>>
>>The Moble Office kit for the 9900 is also on sale now from VZW for $29.95
>>with the cable. A better price than Datapilot and SnapSync, and it's
>>supported by VZW.
>

> I can't find the MOK anywhere. Any ideas where I can get it?
>
> Thanks.....Sam

Sam,

It's under accessories on verizon's web page as Mobile Office Kit.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=accessoryMart&action=viewAccessoriesByPhone&selectedPhoneId=1571&make=Audiovox&model=CDM9900

You can also look on E-Bay and see what is around.

Danny

--
E-Mail Address:

[a - k - r - o - n] [a t] [m s n [dot][com]

Remove the [], -
Change
[at] = @
[dot] = .
(Feel free to add the below to *your* sig. All laws mentioned have been
Verified.)
Legal Warning: Anyone sending me unsolicited/commercial email WILL be
charged a
$100 proof-reading fee. I WILL take legal action. Consider this an
official notice:
"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets
the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec. 227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to
send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By Sec.
227(b)(3)(C), a violation
of the aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover actual
monetary loss,
or $500, whichever is greater, for each violation."
****To reply indicates consent to the above conditions.****

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:15:02 -0500, Dan Smith <iwoqe65x9@alsdhfg.com>
wrote:

>Sam Grant wrote:
>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:14:42 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>I also tried all three and agree with Danny.
>>>
>>>The Moble Office kit for the 9900 is also on sale now from VZW for $29.95
>>>with the cable. A better price than Datapilot and SnapSync, and it's
>>>supported by VZW.
>>

>> I can't find the MOK anywhere. Any ideas where I can get it?
>>
>> Thanks.....Sam
>>
>Sam,
>
>It's under accessories on verizon's web page as Mobile Office Kit.
>http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=accessoryMart&action=viewAccessoriesByPhone&selectedPhoneId=1571&make=Audiovox&model=CDM9900
>
>You can also look on E-Bay and see what is around.
>
>Danny

Thanks, Danny. It looks like the kits on ebay are Audiovox and not
the Verizon ones. I have an order in with Verizon, but got a follow
up email from the West Area Internet Fulfillment Team
that said they were out of stock...would be sent when back in
warehouse. Local Verizon stores (Phoenix) said none were in the
valley, and they could not order any :(
Sam

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:26:35 -0700, Sam Grant wrote:

> Thanks, Danny. It looks like the kits on ebay are Audiovox and not
> the Verizon ones. I have an order in with Verizon, but got a follow
> up email from the West Area Internet Fulfillment Team
> that said they were out of stock...would be sent when back in
> warehouse. Local Verizon stores (Phoenix) said none were in the
> valley, and they could not order any :(
> Sam

I bought mine in Ohio. They shipped it from the Detroit warehouse.
Maybe your people can get them from there.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:58:13 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:26:35 -0700, Sam Grant wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Danny. It looks like the kits on ebay are Audiovox and not
>> the Verizon ones. I have an order in with Verizon, but got a follow
>> up email from the West Area Internet Fulfillment Team
>> that said they were out of stock...would be sent when back in
>> warehouse. Local Verizon stores (Phoenix) said none were in the
>> valley, and they could not order any :(
>> Sam
>
>I bought mine in Ohio. They shipped it from the Detroit warehouse.
>Maybe your people can get them from there.

Thanks for the tip. I will check tomorrow and see what they can do.
Sam

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:48:27 -0700, Sam Grant <cpa7@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:58:13 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:26:35 -0700, Sam Grant wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Danny. It looks like the kits on ebay are Audiovox and not
>>> the Verizon ones. I have an order in with Verizon, but got a follow
>>> up email from the West Area Internet Fulfillment Team
>>> that said they were out of stock...would be sent when back in
>>> warehouse. Local Verizon stores (Phoenix) said none were in the
>>> valley, and they could not order any :(
>>> Sam
>>
>>I bought mine in Ohio. They shipped it from the Detroit warehouse.
>>Maybe your people can get them from there.
>
>Thanks for the tip. I will check tomorrow and see what they can do.
>Sam

Just to close this. Got the MOK delivered from Verizon today.
Thanks for the help....Sam

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:56:34 -0700, Sam Grant wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:48:27 -0700, Sam Grant <cpa7@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:58:13 GMT, CellGuy <cellguy@seemessagebody.com>
>>wrote:
>>>
>>>I bought mine in Ohio. They shipped it from the Detroit warehouse.
>>>Maybe your people can get them from there.
>>
>>Thanks for the tip. I will check tomorrow and see what they can do.
>>Sam
>
> Just to close this. Got the MOK delivered from Verizon today.
> Thanks for the help....Sam

No problem. Enjoy!