Preview faxes

I used to be able to preview faxes. I use Windows XP home edition.

Now when I want to preview, it opens with PhotoSuite 3, and then it says it cannot open the file. Help.
1 answer Last reply
More about preview faxes

    Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
    you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
    faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
    default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
    Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
    should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Edna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I used to be able to preview faxes. I use Windows XP home edition.
    >
    > Now when I want to preview, it opens with PhotoSuite 3, and then it says
    it cannot open the file. Help.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP