Sign in with
Your question

Think I Can Play These Games Maxed Out?

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2012 1:33:16 AM

I want to know if I can play games like Battlefield 3, newer Call of Duties, all of the Crysis's and maybe Crysis 3 when it comes out, Skyrim, GTA IV, and more on maxed out, or atleast high, settings.

Specs:

Ram: 8GB of DDR3

Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GhZ Quad Core

More about : play games maxed

May 6, 2012 2:10:08 AM

Taznar said:
I want to know if I can play games like Battlefield 3, newer Call of Duties, all of the Crysis's and maybe Crysis 3 when it comes out, Skyrim, GTA IV, and more on maxed out, or atleast high, settings.

Specs:

Ram: 8GB of DDR3

Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GhZ Quad Core

Probably. Assuming it's around 1600 x 1000 res or less w/o max anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering, etc. GTAIV, CRYSIS and BF3 may be pushing it though. Might want to look into getting two video cards.
m
l
May 6, 2012 4:02:40 AM

no. bf3 will run on high not max settings. gta 4 will not max out due to the drawdistance needing 1.5 gigs of vram. call of duty any version yes they will max out with 60+fps minimum crysis 3 will likely run on high but not ultra.

to max out everything you will need a gtx670 (out next week if tweaktown is to be believed) but the 6870 will run everything you have listed on high but not max em out...
m
l
!