Problem to start the fax

Hi,

I have a Windows XP in my machine, but I can not use the FAX from it. I have seen from the net that I need to first set up my fax by clicking on : "Configure Fax". By clikcing on it it will show a error msg. Saying : "A connection to the server can not be made."

Please help.

Where on the net did you see this?