dial up modem vs. cable modem

when setting up the fax console, the only conncection selection i get to choose in the dropdown box is my internal 56K modem. i now have a cable modem, and i don't see where you can add (change) the selection anywhere. can this be done, or must i send faxes via my dial-up connection only. help!

Hi

Faxes can only be sent via the dial-up connection, not the CM.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"george b." <george@georgebonick.com> wrote in message
| when setting up the fax console, the only conncection selection i get to
choose in the dropdown box is my internal 56K modem. i now have a cable
modem, and i don't see where you can add (change) the selection anywhere.
can this be done, or must i send faxes via my dial-up connection only.
help!

TRENDING THREADS