access denied when user try to add printer by using NET US..

Dear,
When a user (in Windows 2000 domain) try to add printer by using NET USE LTP1: \\servername\printersname
it asked for a username and password, after I type in username and password, it give error message "Access Denied".
I am able to use NET USE command under administrator profile.
Please help.
Thanks
Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about access denied user printer

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Minh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear,
    > When a user (in Windows 2000 domain) try to add printer by using NET USE
    > LTP1: \\servername\printersname
    > it asked for a username and password, after I type in username and
    > password, it give error message "Access Denied".
    > I am able to use NET USE command under administrator profile.
    > Please help.
    > Thanks
    > Mike

Windows 2000 Microsoft Printers Windows XP