access denied when user try to add printer by using NET US..

June 7, 2004 2:51:03 PM

Dear,
When a user (in Windows 2000 domain) try to add printer by using NET USE LTP1: \\servername\printersname
it asked for a username and password, after I type in username and password, it give error message "Access Denied".
I am able to use NET USE command under administrator profile.
Please help.
Thanks
Mike
Anonymous