Starcraft 2 and performance

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012
Hello I was just wondering about a PC I have been looking at I am wondering what kind of settings I may be able to use with this type of computer least medium settings is what I would like 30 or above FPS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.walmart.com/ip/ZT-Affinity-7623Mi-Desktop-PC-Bundle-with-Intel-Core-i7-2600-Processor-16GB-Memory-23-widescreen-LED-display-with-integrated-stereo-speakers-2TB-H/17164203#ProductDetail
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link is in the box (yes I know its from Wal-mart but hey a gamer has to start some where eh I am wanting medium graphics 30 or above graphics and I would like to stream at the same time if I could get some feedback on this I would love to know, if you have any other ideas on a different product I would love it

I'm not able to access the link..
It says

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://shopping2.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/HP-Pavilion-Elite/A5U01AV?" on this server.
Reference #18.3a4b3917.1336377231.3306ef2e"

Anyways, I'd get a better GPU. The GT320 isn't what I'll get. Give me a budget for GPU only, and I'll suggest you a good one.
Also, I need the details on the PSU. The model/make that is.

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012
So the video that you sent me is pretty much how it will run? with the HD 3000 I'm not exactly looking for blowing the game out of the water type deal just enough to give the stream a good look and so the viewers of the "streaming" that I will doing some kick to it medium settings is perfectly fine by me :)

Yes. It's most likely how the game would run.

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012
ZT affinity I believe has a SATA stock PSU?? But I am not that indeff on computer hardware which is why i came here for help and suggestions and sorry for my possible poor use on commenting on here lol :)

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012
Hmm looks good to me :) many thanks, But I fear that I may go for the HP Pavilion HPE h8-1200 on there website AMD seems cheaper and may do just about the same as if I did the changes to the ZT affinity almost 1k and the HP would be 719 after rebate but would 8GB of ram be good enough for a smooth stream and game play + settings with 530 geforce 2 GB good enough for this?

4 gigs are just enough really, or 6 gigs. 8 gigs, if multi-tasking and all. RAM only speeds up the loading times for games. Doesn't improve frame rates or anything.