need help unloading camera photos to the pc locally.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there any way to take the photos off my Samsung a670 locally to the pc,
instead of having to upload them wireless. I already have the USB cable that
I use for loading my phonebook.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Take a look at a software product made by DataPilot
(www.datapilot.com).

According to their web site their program (downloadable from their
site after you pay for it) is compatible with the Samsung a670.

I have the new Moto v265 which I found that Verizon had Moto
deconfigure the feature to allow direct downloads to my PC. But I
found that DataPilot software package allows downloading of pictures
to my PC via a USB/phone cable assembly.

John

John wrote:

> Take a look at a software product made by DataPilot
> (www.datapilot.com).
>
> According to their web site their program (downloadable from their
> site after you pay for it) is compatible with the Samsung a670.
>
> I have the new Moto v265 which I found that Verizon had Moto
> deconfigure the feature to allow direct downloads to my PC. But I
> found that DataPilot software package allows downloading of pictures
> to my PC via a USB/phone cable assembly.
>
> John

A URL please?

TIA

LB

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hey, LB,

Right in my original message (below) is the URL - 5 lines below this
line! (repeated here:) --> --> --> http://www.datapilot.com

John

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:51:02 -0500, LB@notmine.com wrote:

>John wrote:
>>
>> Take a look at a software product made by DataPilot
>> (www.datapilot.com).
>>
>> According to their web site their program (downloadable from their
>> site after you pay for it) is compatible with the Samsung a670.
>>
>> I have the new Moto v265 which I found that Verizon had Moto
>> deconfigure the feature to allow direct downloads to my PC. But I
>> found that DataPilot software package allows downloading of pictures
>> to my PC via a USB/phone cable assembly.
>>
>> John
>>
>A URL please?
>
>TIA
>
>LB

Yes. I woke up this morning and finally noticed <sigh>

LB

John wrote:

> Hey, LB,
>
> Right in my original message (below) is the URL - 5 lines below this
> line! (repeated here:) --> --> --> http://www.datapilot.com
>
> John
>
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:51:02 -0500, LB@notmine.com wrote:
>
> >John wrote:
> >>
> >> Take a look at a software product made by DataPilot
> >> (www.datapilot.com).
> >>
> >> According to their web site their program (downloadable from their
> >> site after you pay for it) is compatible with the Samsung a670.
> >>
> >> I have the new Moto v265 which I found that Verizon had Moto
> >> deconfigure the feature to allow direct downloads to my PC. But I
> >> found that DataPilot software package allows downloading of pictures
> >> to my PC via a USB/phone cable assembly.
> >>
> >> John
> >>
> >A URL please?
> >
> >TIA
> >
> >LB

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

No problem. At my age those types of "momemts" are called "Senior
Moments"!

Hope the info helped. I use the program though I also purchased a
cable assy. from them which I have since found that I don't need as I
was able to get a Moto C/A I already had to work. I eneded up trying
several different USB drivers which comes with their program until I
found one which worked with my phone/computer (PC) combo.

Now i can download pictures, connect with the Internet and do other
things with the phone. Very versitile program.

Have fun if you get it.

John

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:07:46 -0500, LB@notmine.com wrote:

>Yes. I woke up this morning and finally noticed <sigh>
>
>LB
>
>John wrote:
>>
>> Hey, LB,
>>
>> Right in my original message (below) is the URL - 5 lines below this
>> line! (repeated here:) --> --> --> http://www.datapilot.com
>>
>> John

>> >A URL please?
>> >
>> >TIA
>> >
>> >LB

neofreez

::Hey, I don’t know if Data Pilot has what you’re looking for, but
I’ve had pretty good luck with Mobile Phone Tools. You can check it
out here::: 'http://www.bvrp.com/link_mobile_phonetools.htm'
(http://www.bvrp.com/link_mobile_phonetools.htm).

Hope that helps.

--Neo