Print preview text on the tabs

ERNIE

The text on the tabs (when I do a print preview) is
nothing but special characters or random characters. What
could be the problem?
I installed a generic print driver (built-in Micosoft
driver) for this HP LaserJet 4. I even tried the other
built-in LaserJet 4 drivers (MP, +, etc.) to no avail. Do
you have a suggestion?

Thanks,
Ernie

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I hope you have found a solution to this. I have something similar: all the print preview tabs are German words, though everything else on my whole computer is in English. BTW, they are in German in every simple text processor I have that has a Print Preview function, but they are okay in complex software like Word, WordPerfect, etc.

Please post if you found a solution and I will too.